I’ve never really been one for New Year Resolutions. They never last longer than a few days (if that). But I love to make goals and plan things. This year
yes I know it’s April, I’m behind I’m making a list of (hopefully) realistic and achievable goals.
~School and Work~
- Volunteer 100 hours at the VA clinic.
- Graduate this fall!
- Get a job.
- Apply to colleges (NEEDS to be done, but I need some motivation :P)
- Write 100 blog posts.
- Post 100 drawings to my Instagram (msmaddiecakes)
- Gain 20 followers (I think this can happen in 8-9 months, no?).
- Film a show and post episodes (keep an eye out for this!).
- Complete 2 drafts of any work (editing/writing).
- Read through the Bible.
- Fill a sketch book.
- Complete a 21 day exercise challenge.
- Complete a 21 day drawing challenge.
- Complete a 21 day fix.
- Learn a new language (ASL or improve Spanish)
- Sing in front of people. Yikes.
I’m already beginning to dread the 21 day exercise and fix challenges…
Did you make any New Year Resolutions? Do you have any other goals for this year?